While #Metoo has become a hysterical container concept including flirting and there has been a period of fuss about Bart De Pauw’s text messages, the figures show that a city like Antwerp is a woman-unfriendly city.
In Antwerp, a woman was raped almost every two days by an individual or group in 2017. In less than 10% of the cases, suspects were identified, so the vast majority of the rapists are still free. In the first 11 months of 2017 no fewer than 61 women were killed in murder or murder in Antwerp, in other words: in Antwerp, a woman is killed or murdered every week. In the same period, a total of 13,094 women were victims of a criminal offense, especially battles and wards; these are 39 female victims every day.
Girls and women have been warned: due to mass immigration and Islamization, Antwerp has become a dangerous city. And if mothers are not safe, then their daughters are certainly not. It can not be said that the white city flight and low fertility rates are related to indigenous women:
The staggering figures at a glance:
• In the first 11 months of 2017, 166 rape of women were registered in Antwerp, of which 33 in Antwerp city. District Deurne stands out with 19 rapes. 22 of the 166 registered rapes are gang rapes.
• The number of annually registered rapes of women since 2014 is at about the same level, proves that there is no improvement (176 in 2014, 157 in 2015, 154 in 2016, and 166 in the first 11 months of 2017).
• Suspects were identified for only 17 of the 166 registered rapes.
• 100 handbag thefts were registered in Antwerp in the first 11 months of 2017. In only 9% of cases, suspects were identified.
• In 2017, 22 neckline thefts were registered in Antwerp. In only 9% of cases, suspects were identified.
• In the first 11 months of 2017, 2,819 facts were registered in Antwerp where women were the victims of beating and injuring, murder or manslaughter; as a result of manslaughter (53) or murder (8), 61 female victims did not survive. In total, it concerns 3,213 unique female victims.
• In the first 11 months of 2017, a total of 13,094 women were registered in Antwerp who were victims of a criminal offense. That is almost 39 women victims per day. This involves a total of 16,038 facts or almost 48 criminal offenses against women every day. The vast majority (10,219) of these facts are: intentional strokes and injuries (3,732 offenses against women); single or ordinary theft (2,253 facts against women); vandalism (1,628 facts against women); theft with aggravating circumstances priority home (1,545 facts to